meet our OUR EXPErT
Richard Anane Appiah is a renowned authority in lifestyle medicine from Harvard Medical school, Boston, Certified Alternative health Practitioner and a member of American college of lifestyle medicine as well as Accreditation Council for Alternative and Traditional Medicine.
Through his masterful synthesis of Alternative, Nutritional and Lifestyle medical philosophy, coupled with the scientific endorsement of the humans body restorative potentials with natural solutions he founded LiveMore. LiveMore have been operating with family values and military precision at high success rate since its inception in 2019 for chronic metabolic diseases such as Cancer, Diabetes, heart, Kidney and Liver diseases.
His over ten thousand hours of personalized study in cellular biology, Renal science, nutritional biochemistry, regenerative medicine, and Culinary medicine earned him documented track records of health improvement and restoration among his clients informed by the most current evidence based scientific research.
His ability to provide natural Lifestyle solutions that fight these Diseases at cellular level for a number his clients with high degree of integrity has become his brand. He writes for the chronicle news paper and the Ghanaian publisher Newspapers as a freelancer. His natural lifestyle treatments:
- Reduce or eliminate your dependence on prescription drugs, chemotherapy and dialysis.
- Restore and improve cellular energy and function to its maximum potential.
- Boost your natural energy levels and Help improve sleep quality.
- Activate anti ageing genes
- Suppresses Cancer promoting genes
SOME ARTICLES AND PUBLICATIONS
- How to stop skin itching in chronic kidney disease, chronicle news paper, may 25, 2021.
- Early signs of kidney disease on the skin. chronicle newspaper, October 28,2020
- Improving kidney function with diet in diabetics, insight newspaper july 5/2020.
- Prevention and reversing chronic liver disease with fasting. the publisher newspaper,17/09/2