PROFILE OF OUR EXPErT
Richard Anane Appiah is a renowned authority in lifestyle medicine from Harvard Medical school, Boston, Certified Alternative health Practitioner and a member of American college of lifestyle medicine as well as Accreditation Council for Alternative and Traditional Medicine.
Passionate about the kidney, coupled with the scientific endorsement of its restoration potentials with natural solutions he founded LiveMore Health consults which have been operating with family values and military precision at 91.9% success rate since its inception in 2019.
His over ten thousand hours of personalized study in kidney biology, Renal science, nutritional biochemistry, regenerative medicine, Culinary medicine and cellular biology earned him documented track records of kidney health improvement and restoration among his clients informed by the most current evidence based scientific research.
His ability to provide natural Lifestyle solutions that lead to restoration of normal kidney function for a number people with high degree of integrity has become his brand. He writes for the chronicle news paper and the Ghanaian publisher Newspapers as a freelancer.
He achieves outstanding results in providing solution to the following kidney diseases: Blood or protein in the urine,Chronic kidney disease, Nephrotic syndrome, Polycystic kidney disease, Hemolytic uremic syndrome, Kidney stones, Kidney infections, Kidney cancer, End-stage kidney disease, Kidney failure, both acute and chronic.
His natural treatments:
- Reduce or eliminate your dependence on prescription drugs
- Avoid kidney dialysis
- Restore and improve kidney function to your maximum potential
- Control blood pressure without drugs or pills
- Improve your overall health
- Boost your natural energy levels
- Boost your mental focus.
- Help you sleep better
SOME ARTICLES AND PUBLICATIONS
- How to stop skin itching in chronic kidney disease, chronicle news paper, may 25, 2021.
- Early signs of kidney disease on the skin. chronicle newspaper, October 28,2020
- Improving kidney function with diet in diabetics, insight newspaper july 5/2020.
- Prevention and reversing chronic liver disease with fasting. the publisher newspaper,17/09/21